S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Big Dreamer w/low Budget
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any body know if there is a hi performance fuel pump for my 1986 S-10 2.5? Would a inline pump work with a regulator? My stock one is going out and if I'm going to spend moiney on a pump why not get one w/an ajustable regulator?:idea:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey i can get you one, i have the receite to a 92 Z28 fuel pump, the 2 look EXACTLY alike, i bought it because mine went out and my stepbro had the receite to his before he sold the camaro, 50-60psi, if you want, email me about it, and i can get you a new one, mine really HUMS!!! I have it in my 86 s10, 2.5, i will use the shipping money to send you the new one back, email me for info....!!! Where are you located??? T

·
Big Dreamer w/low Budget
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So does it run rich with all that pressure? I'M in ohio how much? could I just buy a hi pressure replacement pump for a Z-28? is it noticeably faster/quicker how about mpg :stickpoke :headbang:

·
Registered
35 Posts
ummm, runs just fine, better throttle response, i can get you one for free, but i need your broken fuel pump or damaged one, its a little faster, mpg is about the same doesnt drop any, it just keeps a higher pressure at the fuel injector, the rest of the fuel just goes back through the return line,....

·
Big Dreamer w/low Budget
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
How much? I'd like to do that? :beer: What do you mean use the shipping money? my pump if it sits awhile needs to crank a while would buying this fix my prob? I still want to buy it but also need to fix the prob:confused: :) how much do you want?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts