S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Farmers Fancy
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for noticing the graphics priciate that. they are comming off this winter and the height problem is getting addressed soon it is lowered 2-2 right now and with a half mile dirt lane that is all the lower it is going untill i get the time and money to install a bag setup oh yeah to the one that dissed the graphics i see you say you have lexani rims but the pic in your avatar has z q8's whats up with that? just wondering cause the z q8's are gay in my opinion

·
Farmers Fancy
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
system setup needs a facelift another winter project but first try was right to specs and it slams bumps flexs and bends definatley need bigger alt and one or two dry cell batteries

Attachments

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
kburd69 said:
thanks for noticing the graphics priciate that. they are comming off this winter and the height problem is getting addressed soon it is lowered 2-2 right now and with a half mile dirt lane that is all the lower it is going untill i get the time and money to install a bag setup oh yeah to the one that dissed the graphics i see you say you have lexani rims but the pic in your avatar has z q8's whats up with that? just wondering cause the z q8's are gay in my opinion
what are you talking about...there are Lexani's in his avatar?......you say yout taking off the graphics this winter, so you must not like them..... but you feel the need to attempt to hate on his truck, cause he dont like em either

·
Farmers Fancy
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
in his sig it says he has lexanis but the pic has z q8's just a comment i say no need for him to hate on my graphics and i should not have hated on his rims probably just an out of date pic thats all as for your truck the rims are fawkin awesom and they really catch the eye oh yeah the graphics were one of those first mods that you wish you would have never wasted your money on

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
kburd69 said:
in his sig it says he has lexanis but the pic has z q8's just a comment i say no need for him to hate on my graphics and i should not have hated on his rims probably just an out of date pic thats all as for your truck the rims are fawkin awesom and they really catch the eye oh yeah the graphics were one of those first mods that you wish you would have never wasted your money on
are you talking about Carbon Copy? Because those are Lexani's in his avatar

·
Farmers Fancy
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i was talking about carbon copy if you say they are lexanis i believe ya the pic makes it hard to tell do look a fair amount like the 98 z q8's that is why i got confused thanks for clearin it up

·
Farmers Fancy
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the exhaust tip comes from stylin concepts i only have it on the one side if you ran two of them i think you would lack the back pressure to have any torque the tip is about 240 i think and you need to make your own back plate for inside of where ever you mount it for mine we had to move the muffler up closer to the cat and bend a pipe from the muffler back i also have a gison muffler with a summit high flow cat very nice sound at idle and on the move not ricy and not to loud just smooth and deep the tips are also welded in place inside and it rattles none

·
Farmers Fancy
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey yellow noma thanks for taking a look at the step shavers you cant see it in the pic but the guys at the shop that i took it to to put on because every one said that they had major problems agreed that the shit didnt line up like the holes and stuff and then once they had it fitted up decided that the gap between the sides and roll pans was unacceptable so they filled it all in and made it one piece have had a lot of compliments on it

·
Registered
52 Posts
Your amp and cd's would be so easy to take!

why dont you put your amp under the seat and bolt it to the ground, that way it is a little challenging.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts