S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Captain Obvious
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This company is based about 45 mins from me, my buddy who competes gave these boxes a big thumbs up after he heard them himself, now he works with them!

Powered 4 Sound

Best part about it: They build the box to the spec of the sub rather than just your run of the mill prefab. Last person I heard that checked on a custom fab for a tuned box they quoted him $500!

Sounds good, figured you guys would know best!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
[email protected]! I could have had a snailshell Plexiglass box for the amount I paid for my ported box!!!!!

I want one of those 6 1/2's though!

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
word.. the 6 1/2 are mean...it's fcukin insane..that's a perfect example of the enclosure being a big part of how ones system would sound..

·
Always Dreamin Big
2,300 Posts
Snail Shells are pretty cool boxes. I wish I had the room to run those 6.5's and boxes from his video's, I'd just be blowing people away thinking I had 12's or something.

After looking at that site again my brain got working (somewhat). I think over break will be the time to build an ABC box for the JL and see how it works in my truck. :D

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
if i only had a ext cab...*sigh*...i would buy the double one for my SE's..

btw..hows the measurements comin along Adam? :D ...shiet and im still waiting for my amp to come in..i dunt even know if David got the money yet.. GRRRR

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Ive heard of em, seen several of their videos... I wouldnt call them SPLers, they just make stuff loud to the ear pretty much..

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
okie dokie thanks man :D , do what u gotta do first of course.. ;) lemme know, laterz

·
Registered
142 Posts
The audio world seems to date back many years. Alot of the older designs or ideas are forgotten, and some of them might be very useful. Seems the concept their using might of been used years back into the 30's. Pretty cool though, So many overlooked factors are involved in car audio setup's and performance. roy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts