S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK you exceeding limits guys, there is a huge new years eve party going on at my house,:dunce: so PLEASE come!! I need some people that i actually know, so i have people to talk to. I hate not knowing anyone. theres going to be a DJ, kegs,:drinkhaha : beer pong, what ever.. so im sure some people will be up until the sun comes up. So anyone let me know if they are interested in coming, need an idea of how much supplys to get.

PS you dont have to be a member of exceeding limits to come. far: :woah:
 

·
Static> Bags
Joined
·
2,596 Posts
Too bad I will be back in Cincy
 

·
Slow Ass Member
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
Re: sounds like a good time

96dragginSdime said:
I will come but I am gonna need some directions hahahahahaha
:twak: :twak:


i wonder where i will be........

can i do a big smokey burnout at midnight??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can :burnout: all you want on the street in front of the house... dont think the cops will like it to well though. :flipoff:
 

·
Slow Ass Member
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
98layinframe said:
you can :burnout: all you want on the street in front of the house... dont think the cops will like it to well though. :flipoff:

uh oh.... someone hide my keys!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Static> Bags
Joined
·
2,596 Posts
Re: Re: sounds like a good time

park style said:
:twak: :twak:


i wonder where i will be........

can i do a big smokey burnout at midnight??

Whos truck you going to do it in? Ur not going to do it in mine:bash:.
 

·
Slow Ass Member
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
Re: Re: Re: sounds like a good time

Bad94 said:
Whos truck you going to do it in? Ur not going to do it in mine:bash:.
:axe: im gonna do it in my truck :nuts:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top