S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Don't hop, bodydrop..
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im kinda new here and took alot of info from here to do what I did, I dont think I did that bad.... I dont have any pics from the day I bought it, they got deleted...damnit.

Bags mounted.....

The wiring and whatnot..... still got some cleaning and straightening to do.

and my tiny wheels... they're cheap, but I like em.... Any one know where I can get white walls at a resonable price?

Tell me what you guys think.....

·
PAGING DR. FAGGOT!
7,371 Posts
That doesn't look like pepto bismol. Still cool though.

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
Bag setup looks good, and I'm diggin' the chrome baby moons. The pink paintjob is not my style, but to each his own, right? Are those Dominator 2600s in the rear? How's the ride? Looking forward to pics of the truck back together :tup:

·
DOOR'D FOR HER PLEASURE!
5,688 Posts
and my tiny wheels... they're cheap, but I like em.... Any one know where I can get white walls at a resonable price?

Tell me what you guys think.....[/quote]
dont think im throwing you a curve ball but try this stuff man. i bought it after searching for whitewalls and instead of $800 for whitewall rubber, this shit is the baddest.............. *****live by the instructions and youll be set*****
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200272707341&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=190263119936&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo=CRX&its=S%2BI&itu=UCI%2BSI&otn=4

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Cheap whitewalls are around 200 and more expensive ones are like 4 to 500. You could paint them, or find an old set of tires with white letters, or a small whitewall and shave them down. I think im gonna do that. Truck looks good, even witha pink paint job. What about the interior? anything done in there. Future plans for the truck? I like the wheels. You should get these

·
Don't hop, bodydrop..
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you painted your truck outside in the dirt? or is that just where you took the pics?
Yea... the ground was damp so no dust... thats just temporary anyway, its primer, Im still looking for a good pink.....

What about the interior? anything done in there. Future plans for the truck? I like the wheels
Right now its stock. gotta take out the dash and glass it, it has a crack, and I want it the match the exterior anyways, and I want a bench seat. future? I wanna bodydrop, but its gonna be a while, I don't wanna dive in that deep just yet. All I want to really do to the exterior is a paintable phantom grille, and some tinted tails. I want to keep the outside as stock as possible.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Instead of that paint shit, go to Wal Mart and buy white roof coating. It's the same stuff they sell on ebay but it is only $14 for a gallon. It works great, that's how I did my white walls for now. It is a rubber paint so it flexes with the sidewalls. Just be sure to clean the tires really weel to make sure they have no oils on them. If they are new tires, drive on them for a little while first cause there is stuff that is in the rubber that will turn the paint brown. It comes out with the heat as you drive and it only takes a few weeks for it all to go away, but it will trash your paint if you don't wait. Also to make them look the best you should smooth your sidewalls before painting them, that way you get rid of all the lettering and whatnot on them so the paint is laid smooth.

·
PAGING DR. FAGGOT!
7,371 Posts
What kinda pink are you looking for? Mine is a brighter shade and pretty much matches the pepto bismol bottle, it's primer sealer too but shines pretty good.

(not trying to whore or anything)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts