S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ,

i have a 1998 s-10 sportside, maroonish color ,with a 2.2 4cyl. every thing is stock except a 6 disc cd changer, but hopefully that will change .

i was wondering what most of you guys do to your rides first?
i mean like drop, paint, wheels, engine??

i dont realy want to do somthing like a show truck, im just looking to make it look nice, and ride good. how does this sound for a start?

3/4 drop (mild not wild)
extreme GFX
window tint 5%(which is illegal where i live)
Camaro Style SS hood
lo pro tonneau
new door & dash speaker's + one 12" sub, new head unit, and small (300 watt) amp
colorado custom slater 6 wheels (16")
paint the whole truck black w/ silver pinstriping around the hood

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of helpfull info here. look at my sig it will tell you what i have/am doing to my mini!
do you have any pics of your ride now ?
have a good time here!:thumbup:

G

·
Put ground effects on it then drop it then wheels
Unfortunately you have 2.2 just like me so it would take a lot of $$$$ to make it really fast so just make it sound good
Air Intake and Exhaust

·
littleX10
70 Posts
Well mine is completely stock and slow. But the Honda I left four car length behind last night has a weaker 4. So have fun with the mods you dicide on. I want to do the K&N FIPK definately because a member showed a installed one and it looked tits. Pretty cheap mod and not a suspension drop or exhaust mod cost. Leave the expensive mods for later. Get the cheaper ones first to see how far you want to go. Maybe you already have so go for it if you have. I want to put an amp and speakers in mine. Get dark tinted windows. Leave badges and wheels and paint stock. Get a cover and, think about a high flow muffler down the road. I just love the looks of this truck already. But I feel I could go nuts once the mods start commin.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, i graduate from highschool in mid may, so im probably going to get my window's tinted, and put a 10" solobaric and a 200watt amp in my truck around then if not shortly after.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts