S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
And one bad S-15 Jimmy!
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If things go good my Jimmy will be lifted via Trailmaster 5" lift and also putting on 31x10.50r15 Pro Comp A/T's on 15" Eagle Alloys. Like I said if things go right this will hapen the end of January!!

:evilg: :bash: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
is your truck an extended cab? As I understand, the Trailmaster 5 inch kit isn't recomended for extended cabs, why is that? Just wondering.

·
T/A drivin foundin member
538 Posts
he said the jimmy is getting lifted.

·
14,970 Posts
ruff_ryder said:
is your truck an extended cab? As I understand, the Trailmaster 5 inch kit isn't recomended for extended cabs, why is that? Just wondering.
It has something to do with the rear 2 piece drive shaft.
You can install the lift but mods have to be made. And i don't recalll what they are at the moment,sorry.

·
And one bad S-15 Jimmy!
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Jimmy is a Blazer and they don't have the longer drive shaft or the "extended cab" LOL. But the extened cabs have to have drive shaft mods due the two pice drive shaft and the center brace for the drive shaft.

:bash: :thumbup:

·
538 Posts
then y does ur tirles say one bad s-15 jimmy?

·
And one bad S-15 Jimmy!
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wasn't sure if ruff_ryder knows what a jimmy is. I ment that the jimmy is just like a blazer not that it is! Sorry about the confusion but I own a 1998 GMC JIMMY 2door 4x4!

:bash: :bash: :bash:

·
538 Posts
ok kool, a felllow jimmy owner

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sorry fellas, I read alot of stuff regarding S10s that day and when i wrote my last reply I had S10s on the brain, but yes i do know what blazers and jimmys are. As long as I'm here, is the segmented driveshaft the only problem in the way of putting that lift on my truck? How has it been fixed so it will work???
:evilg: :scary:

·
And one bad S-15 Jimmy!
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found the avitar on the web some where and liked it I have a couple more but the other ones aren't as cool!

As far as the segmented drive shaft I belive that is the only problem! I don't rember how they fixed it but there is another page that is compsed of the old s-10 members of andrews page. I don't rember it and cant find where I wrote it down at but they sould be able to tell you!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts