S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new to the site. I have a '94 S-10, the best truck ive ever owned., now has 130,000 miles on her, the only thing i had to replace is the altenator. Some of the mods i have done is; lowered 4" front and rear, '97 Blazer composite headlamps and grille with speedgrille inserts, roll pan, euro clear tails, Sprint camper shell, 16" centerline wheels (would love to get 18"s) and some small other stuff. Just wanted to say hi. Thanks

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Jason said:
Hi guys, new to the site. I have a '94 S-10, the best truck ive ever owned., now has 130,000 miles on her, the only thing i had to replace is the altenator. Some of the mods i have done is; lowered 4" front and rear, '97 Blazer composite headlamps and grille with speedgrille inserts, roll pan, euro clear tails, Sprint camper shell, 16" centerline wheels (would love to get 18"s) and some small other stuff. Just wanted to say hi. Thanks
cool welcome to the site. please post some pix of your ride if ya have em.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry, no pics

I do have regular pics of my 10, but no digital ones to post here. Thanks for the welcome.:)

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
welcome aboard. nice to have you online.

too bad on the pics. i would have loved to see them.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
welcome to the board!:drinkhaha if you have a kinkos near by they can scan your pics and put them on a CD for your computer.:idea: just a thought to help ya out. and again welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts