S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am from Southern Wisconsin, I have a 99 Black Sportside Standard Cab With 3/4 in. drop, 215/45/R15 Pirelli Vipers, and all Badges Shaved and Custom painted Grill to match truck, I also have All 4 windows tinted, (even the Front) the Front is at 35% and sides and back are 20%, then of course i got Carbon Fiber Altezzas, and clear third brake light, I also have some stereo stuff: Two diamond M3's 4 1/2's powered by a 1000 Matts Amp in the dash and Aura Compontents (tweeter and 6 1/2) in the doors with two 250 watts Aura Amps in each door. I cant forget about my Two 10 in subs behind me, powered by a 900 watt Lanser Amp. I also have Indiglo Gauges and stobes in the clear Bumper leneses in front. I think that it but there is much much more to come....

I look foward to meeting alot of new people and making some new friends.

PS If you have any Questions on anything Please Ask i did most of the stuff by myself!!!:)

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Sounds like a sweet truck. Post some pics....and oh yeah, welcome to the board.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright i will take some pics this weekend, i just bought a dig. cam. so i will have those by monday...... oh yeah one other thing i got AOL my name on there is MySweet99S10 talk to me some time...

peace

·
Big Pimpin
32 Posts
Welcome to the board. I'm pretty new myself. Ur truck sounds sweet. Where did you put your 2 10's and all those amps in a standard cab. I want to get a system but I am not sure that it will fit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
System

Well I installed the amp for my speakers in the dash, there is a small amount of space if you take the whole dash off, and the two 250 amps, i put those in the doors, under the handle, I put the amp that is for the subs over where the jack would be, i the only thing is that you lose alittle leg room on the passenger side, well this seemed alot easier for me then most is because i work for a intallation place that we install electronical stuff. So good luck on your truck

Neal :)

·
Big Pimpin
32 Posts
Thanks neal,
Where did you put the 2 subs? I never thought about putting an amp in the dash and in the doors. I guess since you install electicial stuff your come up with ideas like that, good thinking!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, yeah i come up with all kind of ideas, my boss says that i am the most creative installer, so i have to live up to my name...lol anyways i put the to 10's right behind the drive seat and the arm rest. They are in a small box that only has about 1.2 cubic feet inside it, so i had to go with a speaker that only need less then 1 cubic foot, so i went with a singal voice coil, volcano. my boss wants me to try a dual voice coil aura but who knows.

thanks for your questions!!

neal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts