S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Cool place! I'm a fellow Super-10 owner too.
My name is Ryan and I own Ursta Graphics in Sharpsville Pennsylvania.
I have a Black 98 S-10 With a 3/4 Drop ... belltech blocks Nitro drop shocks. Progressive Rims. Custom Graphics. Speed grille.
Stereo consists of 4 10's MTX thunder 9's with a regular cab wall Pioneer head unit Rockford Fosgate amplification and crossovers. Mb quart Front stage and Memphis in the doors.

Well here's a pic !

Attachments

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Looking good, welcome to the board. Got any pics of your system?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought i would show you all some pics of my club. We are Low Intentions of Western Pa.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No pics of the system ... i lost them .. but i'll take some more later today and post them. Here's a pic of the club from gaugemagazine. Taken last August at the Slam Jam in Canal Fulton Ohio. (not pluggin it but its a Sweet Show!)
Also if any of you have any questions about graphics or anything i can be reached at [email protected] or on aol im at thunderstrucs10

Attachments

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
sweet ass ride man!:thumbup: love the sig too by the way

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well as far as more mods to the truck .. i could probably write a book on what i want to do to it ... lol . New tribal graphics are in the works (flames of sorts) for this show season. I just picked up a re fabbed alpine dvd screen yesterday that i have to get around to installing ... im planning on installing my ps2 where the airbag is now so i can watch dvd's and play some GTA3 at the shows lol! Definately needs some new 18's .. planning on getting the torque thrust 2's or similar rims from eagle alloy which i should be distributing here shortly.... hmm what else .... well the front end needs to go down about 2 more inches (drop spindles will take care of that) under the hood... now heres where im totally lacking ... i got the sheepracin 2.2 litre lol so i need to spend a small fortune with sport truck specialties here and get the chip ... intake .. and fan ... then it might be a little more respectable ha ha ....

The truck already has 2 sets of street glow neons underneath it (purple/green) I am a distributor/installer of streetglow .It has purple green and white Strobes inside the interior. .. i painted the dash purple with yellow vents and accents. It has the euro clear taillights with chrome inlays in the rear.

As requested heres a shot of the system ... and the interior.... please excuse the mess lol havent got her put away for the year yet .... beater's in the shop ha ha.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha ha don't freak on me but ... heres a shot of the truck with the christmas lights on it. We had a parade we entered for christmas that the club went through. I hooked up 2 600 watt power inverters and covered the truck in 400 lights .... put a fog machine under neath it ... and we went cruisin ha ha!! we had a blast.

Attachments

·
Asphault Assasin
45 Posts
that is an amazingly tight truck.... and the extreme with the all black fiberglass cap is really nice also.... good luck and keep up the sweet work

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
that is so phat bro.....i love the xmas lights on the truck....what kind of paint did you use for thr engine????

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
damn man 4 10s in a stabdard cab with no cut through, you gotta love that! looks sweet as all hell, and i love the x mas lights!:thumbup:

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
I have a question for you. It looks like you've 'dyed' some of the peices in your truck, like your air intake system, and your interior. How did you do that. You made yours all purple, but I'm wanting to make my heating/lighting controls and dials blue, and I don't think painting them will work. Can you let me in on your secret??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts