S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Captain Obvious
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week is total ass.

Truck was out of commission for a couple of days. The battery had corroded the positive terminal so bad that the wires themselves had corroded inside the insulation, so I had to replace all that junk.

While my truck was out, I took my dad's pickup to work. Sure enough during my lunch break I get rear ended at like 2mph and the son of a bitch takes off. I don't even bother to chase, I don't need an assault case.

Fixed the truck last night, attended a get together and at this get together my woman walks in no more than 10 minutes after I get there and with a smile on her face tells me that my other car she was using has broken down on the freeway. She managed to pull over and get it parked, on the goddamn fast lane side. She's been a real bitch to me all week and this takes the cake.

My friend just passed the Volkswagen (my other car) this morning on the way to work and he told me there’s already a ticket on it.

**** this week. :banghead: Shit always has to come around when I don't have the money or the time to put up with it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I hear you on the bad week. I have quit my job and I am now serving the first of my two weeks notice. Right off the bat on Monday, a co worker of wine jumps down my throat about not giving enough notice (I gave 3 weeks total). Well that turned into a fight and I haven't been spoken to since then. On Tuesday night I ended up taking my wife to the emergency room for chest pains. She is still at the hospital and now is facing surgery either tomorrow or next week. The only thing positive so far about this week is the fact the cop did not issue a speeding ticket to me this morning.

:drunk: solution?:drunk:

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
I hear ya there too, People that have been calling me have done nothing but bitch all day long, A co-worker's son (9 mths old) was diagnosed with Cystic fibrosis, another co-workers daughter (17) went into labor with her one night stand child. Wifey and i have to go to court today, i got the results back from my MRI and CT scan this week (MRI knee) tendonitus still hurts like a whore, CT on my head, found nothing so they still dont know why i have headaches all the time. Now me and my wife are fighting :(

N

·
0 Posts
I'm having a great week expecially with the hurrican cause I ain't gots no skool. :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
my friends having a bad week.. maybe not as bad but he lost his job, his car, his parents kicked him out for his 18th bday, his windows got shot out of his car ona driveby and he got shot.. its not a great neighborhood so that adds to it.. but i mean now he sleeps at a differnet house eachnight in efforts of savign money to get his own place.. good luck with ur problems they seem more serious

N

·
0 Posts
slam-10 said:
damn...you all are depressing the hell out of me....the only problem im having is i cant save up the money for my 20s....good luck to everyone tho...
Thats always a problem for me.

·
Captain Obvious
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lame SS said:
which VW do you have?
It's an 89 Fox, the thing has been pretty much bulletproof up until now.

It's not all that bad, it just means my woman is stuck with riding the bus to work until we get her a new car. Me on the other hand... that motor's coming out of that VW and I'm gonna see if I can't get at least 170hp out of a 2.0L 3A block. They still make tons of parts for A2s.

Sounds like this week has sucked ass for everyone. At least my Chevy runs, right?

·
Its that dam ADD!
4,742 Posts
I had some a hole come into work saying that he wanted his money back after I installed his 6x9s saying that if he knew all I had to do was plug them in and put in 8 screws that he wanted his money back. Then some hoe returned her radio I installed last week in her Mitsu saying that she didnt know she was going to trade the car in this week! Then I got my XM radio and went to put it in my truck and realized that my alarm remote wasnt on my key chain and was probably in one of the 2 cars! So now today I have to deprogram it out so nobody I pissed off can mess with it . I got a performance eval and got a below average so no raise which I was expecting cuz my boss doesnt seem to like me much. I think I have an egg in my tire. I still dont have shocks on my truck after a botched 4 link install. After I had to unhook the battery last night the truck is running like shit. Now I gotta go try to get into my truck being as the remote controlled the opening of my doors.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
94FlamdS10Blazr said:
I had some a hole come into work saying that he wanted his money back after I installed his 6x9s saying that if he knew all I had to do was plug them in and put in 8 screws that he wanted his money back. Then some hoe returned her radio I installed last week in her Mitsu saying that she didnt know she was going to trade the car in this week! Then I got my XM radio and went to put it in my truck and realized that my alarm remote wasnt on my key chain and was probably in one of the 2 cars! So now today I have to deprogram it out so nobody I pissed off can mess with it . I got a performance eval and got a below average so no raise which I was expecting cuz my boss doesnt seem to like me much. I think I have an egg in my tire. I still dont have shocks on my truck after a botched 4 link install. After I had to unhook the battery last night the truck is running like shit. Now I gotta go try to get into my truck being as the remote controlled the opening of my doors.
what retarted people..he didnt know it was 8 screws and some wires..thats why he paid someone else to do it! and thats that dumb bitches fault fot not knowing she was trading the car in! my week sucks, all of a sudden my bank account is on lockdown, and i cant get my money out to pay insurance/carpayment. sucks. Some people seem to be having a worse week though..i've just had a lot of little shit getting to me. good luck everybody.

·
Registered
133 Posts
somebody call a waaaaaambulance! Quit your fukin whining and deal with it!

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
Imperialc00 said:
Fixed the truck last night, attended a get together and at this get together my woman walks in no more than 10 minutes after I get there and with a smile on her face tells me that my other car she was using has broken down on the freeway. She managed to pull over and get it parked, on the goddamn fast lane side. She's been a real bitch to me all week and this takes the cake.

My friend just passed the Volkswagen (my other car) this morning on the way to work and he told me there’s already a ticket on it.
Why the hell didnt you go get it or call a tow truck? Kinda dumb to leave it there.

·
Captain Obvious
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Re: Hey dear, your car broke down on the freeway...

PJB said:
Why the hell didnt you go get it or call a tow truck? Kinda dumb to leave it there.
It's just a move it or lose it ticket, I've got another couple of days to go fetch it. I'm going to get down there tonight and tow it with my dime.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts