S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
layn frame N flyn sparks
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my truck right now, im waiting for the rest of my air bag setup to get here, in my free time ill install it, so in a month of so it should be on air. But for now ill just have to drive it like this.

Jay

Attachments

·
layn frame N flyn sparks
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres one more

Jay

Attachments

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
sweet ass ride dude!:thumbup: those steel stockers look suprisingly good painted to match your truck! good luck on the bags! post some pics when its done!:thumbup:

·
formally Lownoma
2,458 Posts
looks really good with the stock rims painted to match...almost like the tires need white lettering on them...i think that would add a nice little touch if you plan on rocking them still ..but if your getting rims id leave them alone otherwise its a sweet ass ride...i should have my truck on air by spring ijust need to figure out what size valves and lines im goin with
later
jason

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sweet Ride

Sweet Ride. I like the flames. Is that done with pinstriping or is it paint?

Scott

·
Registered
201 Posts
sup xjayx.
Looks nice. The guys and I are getting together sometime in January for a cruise and barbecue this time. Would you be interested?

Jay

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey xjayx i got a question, where did you get the clears in your bumber from? that looks tight and might be something i want to do soon.

·
layn frame N flyn sparks
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The bumper lights are from APC I think I ordered them a long time ago from JC Whitney.

A truck cruise sounds cool, let me know when. Im on break from school until Jan, 14 maybe we can plan it for some time before then?

My flames are only pin striped on, I was bored one day so I gave it a try, three flame jobs later and thats what im at now. Ill keep trying and it should get better than that.

For my air bags I just started my setup for the rear it goes kind of low but I dident C-notch the frame yet. Im trying to keep my dual exhaust so for now it wont be as low as I want it to be, but later I plan to move the pipes and notch the frame. When the rest of my air bag stuff comes ill do the front. Hopefully in a few more weeks ill be done.

Jay

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
sweet truck. i love all the painted parts. i think a blazer front end painted white would look sweet.

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
i think those flames are sweet and was wondering how u did em, oh and the truck looks badass man

1 - 14 of 14 Posts