S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
98 S10 Zq8
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, A lot of you have already seen my truck but heres some pics, I have all the money to bag it , but holding that much money in hand is tempting ... I've just ordered all my stuff to bag it , I got the money today and I can always cancel before I send out a money order ... so I was wondering , what would everyone elses input be? ... thanks , comments and suggestions is really really appreciated

·
I have No F'ing Title
2,467 Posts
bag the dang thing all ready. dont hold out. if you think about it to long youll come up with reasons not to

·
98 S10 Zq8
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dang , that was fast .. yeah I want to just so I can be at a redlight and lay it out , or throw sparks , especially on tailgaters ...

·
70 Posts
Bag it. Those rims look alot better on your truck than they did on mine. Its come a long way since i saw it in your shop a few months back. Mines goin under the knife this weekend. Finally. L8R.

·
many faces
361 Posts
ok first thing what kinda question is... should i bag it? lol are you nuts your gonig into a bag it forum and asking this? did you think someone is gonig to say no in here lol of course bag it

·
98 S10 Zq8
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
s10_boy said:
ok first thing what kinda question is... should i bag it? lol are you nuts your gonig into a bag it forum and asking this? did you think someone is gonig to say no in here lol of course bag it

This is member rides lol, but I was asking cause thats a lot of money , I had to get support on if i should or not and some people dont like bags ... but yeah , I guess im definitely doing bags, what should I do next?

·
under construction
2,936 Posts
yeah deffinately bag it and next you should...glass the entire interior,

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
bag it however glassing the interior on a DD is a bit unpractical not only is it ultra shiny and a bit distractive, imagine the 1st and second time u scratch it up... o man i would cry

·
many faces
361 Posts
bahahaha wow i feel like aretard lol i thought iwas in b ag it babahahah :uhoh: but anyways yes everyone is gonig to say yes lol

·
murse
13,200 Posts
bag it duder.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts