S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got the racer back from the lettering guy, let me know what u think!!??

Attachments

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
other pic

Attachments

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
another

Attachments

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
last one

Attachments

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
what track are you racing this year....how big is it and how the Hell can you afford to race that... I went the chilli bowl for the last two years and that I love it...I wish I could afford to race a street stock let alone a midget. Keep it real and show us some some pics in action and some when you get it all put together...

lata

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ill keep posting pics as the build up goes on, inspection is next weekend and then we have a testing dates at tracks the week after. racing a sprint car is like no other thing, people say all we do is turn left, but thats wrong, i have to steer the car with the rearend and around the whole corner im corner steering, its an awesome ride, especially for a 20 year old kid. hopefully one day u guys will see me on TV driving a sprint car!!!!

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
a World of Outlaws sprint car!!! :)

·
500? 88 & 38 all the way!
463 Posts
Looks cool, shame you have to go bang around in the dirt and mess em up. Good Luck at the races!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Nice race car. I bet you get a blast driving that around the track.

A little off topic:

I have a question about your rims. It says that they are chromed. What process did you go about getting this done? because the rims have that rough finish on them. Do you have any pics of it? Thanks for any help.

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey, i got my rims chrome plated by a company in california called, wheel concepts (wheelconcepts.com) they charged 195 per rim and 18 dollars to get my plastic center caps plated. im gonna take a pic of the truck in a week or two, ill post some pics. the rims turned out absolutely awesome

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its only a micro sprint, looks are deceiving though, with a 270cc engine, ported, polished, bored, stroked and running on pure methanol, it completely lifts the front wheels off the ground. its an awesome ride

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
we race at Lanco Speedway, Kutztown, Linda's and Borgers. Who are ur friends??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.