S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my fiance has been postin my truck up now its my turn to speak lol. he thinks its his but its mine, all work was done by him, i helped him on the lowering as i try to do with the other trucks he does. im using his e mail account because i posted my truck before on another web site and got weird e mails from the guys. anyways hope you guys like it

Attachments

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
We know the guy! Do you let him hang out with you because he is a good mechanic? J/K Tony is a big help, but keep him on a short leash!

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i said this before and i'll say it again...thats one sweet ass blazer x....you definately have a nice truck!

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
98 SS ON NOS said:
well u just left my house and oh yah looks liek someone is talking smack lol umm do i have to do donuts again till someone says stop im about to throw up. whats that you dont remember saying that maybe this pic will help lol

ROFLMAO.....

OH BTW awsomw Blaz Steffany...

·
SoCal Mini-Trucker n FL
230 Posts
I'm in love with your truck. Ever since I've seen your trk, I've been workin' on mine to try to make it look like your Xtreme. Mine will get there one day. BTW, tony is one lucky dude.

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
Your BLAZ was my first love. It has the look I like very,very NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

2-GPS alarm
3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer
11-Removed MAF Screen
12-JL amp and one 10” JL subwoofer
13-SS mirrors/matching handles