S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have be running thru my head about my next car i had been thinkin about a z28 but this thought crossed my head, a bravada is AWD and has a 4.3 that with a procharger a set of headers and a nice exhast and a stall should make a quick little truck plus has the space for 5 people what yal think?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I personally would wait for the turbo kit from mach and turn it in to a homemade 2nd gen typhoon. It'll get really good 60ft times after a s/c or t/c. Godd luck, sounds like a great idea.

·
Asphault Assasin
45 Posts
hmmm...sounds like a sweet idea to me...just think you could be out there smokin stangs with 5 of your buddies...oh the possibilities....good luck with whatever you choose

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i thought about that like right off when i put blazer and AWD together in my head TYPHOON but super chargers seem to make a little more lowend trq but i may just wait and see how good machs is cuz if its anything like their supercharger setup it will kickass

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
You'd need a 96-01 CSFI 4.3 for the ATI kit, and I'm not sure if the Intercooler piping clears the front diff/alxes you'd need to ask Bill Mach.

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know thats the engine thast in the bravadas i am talkin about 98-99 screw that inline 6 crap and as far as clearance i have help with many v8 swaps so i am sure sumthin can be hammered lol well anyways so much for that idea though cuz i went and test drove a camaro and i wont be gettin another s10 not cuttin it down cuz i loved my truck more than anything just like the style, handeling and the move of the camaros

1 - 6 of 6 Posts