S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Whudup?
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whudup, heres a pic of my. It;s not a very good pic, but it's a pic. My truck has a shaved tailgate handle,16 in ar wheels. full skin combo thats getting welded on in a week, clear corners and tail lights, 5/6 drop, painted dashand thats bout it. If anyone could help me with a little problem i have, it would be greatly appreciated. I cant find a slammed crossmember anywhere. My crossmember scrapes on anything and everything, making the bolts that come threw the bottem brake off, and make my tranny loose. If anyone can help please email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Ass Draggr
205 Posts
Get Bags!

Get Bags!:p

·
Ass Draggr
205 Posts
Same Problem

I have a '95 with a 5/7 drop, last year I scraped the bottom of my tranny and clutch slave cylinder right off. $1700 bucks later i'm rolling again. So to fix this problem once and for all I dropped off my truck to get bagged.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Laynlow15 said:
Whudup, heres a pic of my. It;s not a very good pic, but it's a pic. My truck has a shaved tailgate handle,16 in ar wheels. full skin combo thats getting welded on in a week, clear corners and tail lights, 5/6 drop, painted dashand thats bout it. If anyone could help me with a little problem i have, it would be greatly appreciated. I cant find a slammed crossmember anywhere. My crossmember scrapes on anything and everything, making the bolts that come threw the bottem brake off, and make my tranny loose. If anyone can help please email me at [email protected]
get some bags, and ull neva have a prob with your crossmember/bolts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts