S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i guess the third time is a charm right?

Attachments

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yea i like white i have had two s-10s and for some reason they have both been white

but that guy who did the 1st gen in prowler silver that really looked sharp i would not mind that color or i was thinking 2001 dodge dakota blue I really like that way that looks or have you seen the new panel cruzer (kinda like pt only with out back window) they made a killer blue on there but it was a concept color

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
lowridr83 said:
i was thinking 2001 dodge dakota blue I really like that way that looks or have you seen the new panel cruzer (kinda like pt only with out back window) they made a killer blue on there but it was a concept color
You mean the Patriot Blue Pearl on the Dakota? It's a rip off of GM's Indigo Blue Metallic... at least i think it is... I'd like to see a 1st gen in Indi blue! :D

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not soo much talking about the darker blue as the lighter blue

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
lowridr83 said:
I am not soo much talking about the darker blue as the lighter blue
ahhhh, gotcha! Intense Blue Pearl... yeah that may look pretty good, i'm partial to the darker blue myself(wonder why :D)

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha yea geee wonder why?? haha j/k that is a pretty sweet color but i am not much for dark blue or really any dark colors i like black but that is about it for dark colors

1 - 7 of 7 Posts