S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Nice!

"badrides go ahead and take your shots at my truck im ready."

Hehe, I'm waitin on him too, dude I must say that your truck is smooove, very nice, is that the Xtreme side skirts or Xenon?? Anyway I think it looks awesome, those Boyd Timeless's? 17's or 18's? Lookin great man!:thumbup:

Nathan

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
pretty nice ride...love the color...almost had me fooled..at first I thought it was an X..but after looking at the grille I knew better....lol....anyway...looks nice.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whuts up nate

the sides are xtreme skirts but i didnt get the flares, and the rims are 18's but to me they look a little small, more like 17's but on the tires it says 235/40/18 so i cant argue.

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
looks great, and i'm not a ground effects fan.

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Rims

FTC said:
the sides are xtreme skirts but i didnt get the flares, and the rims are 18's but to me they look a little small, more like 17's but on the tires it says 235/40/18 so i cant argue.
Yea you can tell they're 18's, i think the ground effects make them look smaller, again man it looks great, now you need some bags, lol :drinkhaha

Nathan

·
Registered
75 Posts
all i have to say is "DAAMMMNNN" That is an awesome truck (best looking S series i've seen in a while). How low did you go??

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
That is one of the cleanest S-Series I have ever seen!! Good job man!!! :thumbup:

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
XDEVILMANX said:
One word to describe that way your truck looks..........
Sweeeeeeeeet :thumbup:
and my one word.....BADA$$!!!!.......now i def. want some clear tails.....and get my damn parts in to lower it.......again......nice ride

·
For Sale
190 Posts
How much does the kit run for.. extreme stuff... im diggin it =o) esp without the fender flares:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
"Phat"boy
1,240 Posts
what sort of clearance do you have up front?

·
"Phat"boy
1,240 Posts
DAMN!!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
What, in the name of all that's holy, is on your antenna?

-Chris

·
Registered
691 Posts
hey dude, AWESOME truck, if i was to get another i would definately get it in blue. Has an awesome stance too. I remember seeing your truck on the froums back before the bodykit and the rims, looked awesome then too, it has came a long way, GOOD JOB!!!!! Some comments: BAGS would be sweet!!! also, did you ever think about a billet bowtie? i just thought it might look more monochromatic (haha) if the bowtie blended in with the whole chome grill, just a thought i had, but it looks awesome the way it is too!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have abillet bowtie on order as we speak

but living in hawaii everything takes a bit longer to get here and cost a lot more. i just thought the SS bowtie would be a bit different, and nobody in hawaii has billet bowties in stock so it had to be ordered from sportruck.com

1 - 20 of 24 Posts