S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am running 3" leafs, 2" blocks in the rear, and 2" spindles and 3" springs up front wth `17" 205/40/17 billet specialties and falken zeik brand tires.

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
looks hella better with that nice drop:thumbup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.....I raised last fall to sell and decided not too. I couldn't stand it so my friends talked me into lowering it again. I just started working for a body shop so I have lots of plans. Shavin' everything!

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks good, 100% better with the drop.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am gonna paint the bumper cover and the roll pan. I will probably wait on the roll pan because I have some more body work to do. I think I'm gonna paint it when I shave the doors, antenna and brake light.

·
Cali Member
50 Posts
LOL! The first pic looks like you're running hydrolics, fully extended. Came down a lot for a 5/5. Looks GOOD, and pretty quick for 5 hours. Or maybe I'm just a little slow...

thumbs up

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually, it sits a little lower now because my springs settled. I'll post a pic soon after I wash it. I've lowered so many vehicles it's like a job to me. Plus, there was three of us working on my truck. THe back took us two hours with the leafs, and the front took almost three hours. Hydros???? BAGS!!!!!:evilg:

B

·
0 Posts
looks awesome man! i dunno which needed to come down more, the truck....... or the christmas lights..... hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, the lights aren't my fault. That's my landlords :) I rent out the basement. But, I have a two bay heated garage I can use!!! Thanks for the input guys.

·
For Sale
190 Posts
how much for the valance? and how was dilivery time on it?
truck looks really good slammed bro

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dewy--Sure, I'll lower it. I like Lager :)

blksonoma-- I payed $260 for the bumper cover from street scene and it got here in about a week from cali to pa. I just got sport mirrors and everything is painted. I need to post another pic I guess.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts