S-10 Forum banner

Here is my new painted interior!

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  low_huh? 
#1 ·

See less See more
#6 ·
y2kblkxtreme said:
What kind of paint did you use it looks sweet
I started with Krylon primer, but found I didn't really need it. The paint itself is just .87 cents from Walmart..

#8 ·
xtremer-pxl said:
is it silver or white....looks silver to me:confused:
Yeah, it's silver. I plan to leave the truck that same color light blue and throw some silver tribal flames down the sides. Maybe a some wierd tribal design on the hood and tonneau ( when I get it)!

#11 ·
:thumbup: looks good man........i thought about goin with silver

#13 ·
looks sweet, your ride is coming along nicely. i was thinking about painting my project blazer silver. so you didnt prime it, what about a clear coat? just curious because i'm gonna start on mine as soon as i get a chance.

#14 ·
I didn't clearcoat either...I figured I would see what this does in the next couple months. If it peels or anything, I can always redo it differently.

#17 ·
low_huh? said:
how did you do the blue on the dash....did you have to take it off the truck and paint it or what........i was thinking of black and silver on my 98
i think navy blue was an interior color option from the factory when the truck was made, cause in the first pic the seats are blue too:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.