S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Just add dirt!
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my 2000 sonoma 4x4 it has the envoy frunt end clear head lights, hard tono cover and spoler with some mods under the hood,with doul exhaust. I know it is not like some of the tucks in here but iam working on it

Attachments

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
lookin good i'm not to much on the spoiler but thats just my opinion.....i'd love to have a 4x4 some times

·
Self Portrait
1,634 Posts
If you like the wing go ahead and keep it cause ultimately you are the only one that matters.....but it would be cool if it did double duty.....up where you are from, if you could some how make the wing detachable and made a mount point on the front bumper you could use it as a snow plow as well!

·
Just add dirt!
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont know what you would call it? I bought it from a performance store in nova scotia. the guy said that they use it to put in the air dam of the aftermarket spoilers that they sell. it looks like a mesh type insert.

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
sonoma4x4
That's a nice ride you've got there. personally I'm not too big on the wing or the bugly deflector, but it's your ride not mine :)

Psychobrick

p.s. I moved this thread over to the Members Rides area for you, it's our forum for showcasing each members rides.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts