S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new here too. I am a Ford guy, but I enjoy most vehicles. I love your site and hope I can add to some discussion. I've got a 97' Ranger ext cab 4.0 auto with a few mods and am very happy with it. I muct say though, the new xtreme's are nice lookers. I think both Ford and GM should work on gettin' V8's in there. I do enjoy pulling people's legs a bit, and would expect the same. One final note........I'd take a Chev any day over a Mopar.
Dakota R/T + 5.9(putt, putt) = Yuuck!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh man, It's starting already eh!! That's fine with me I hope you guys can take it too..........More to follow!!! Oh by the way your a bunch of funny guys....ha ha ha....

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhh yea!

y2k xtreme said:
hey nate, welcome!!

i still remember you scrapin when you left the Red Barn in new castle..LMFAO
Those 20 degree inclines are a mutha, yea that was right after we saw those fine ladies!:bah: :bah: :bah: :bah:

Nathan:D

·
32,797 Posts
Yeah, they had 3. One guy was entering the truck to save them, and the the little gas containers. I started filming because I thought it might explode, but the fireman showed up in time.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Re: Ahhh yea!

Nates98s-10 said:

Those 20 degree inclines are a mutha, yea that was right after we saw those fine ladies!:bah: :bah: :bah: :bah:

Nathan:D
oh yeah, i took that pic, and the one (hotter of the two) said "oh yeah, how do ya like this?" and showed her boobies..:D:D:D:D:D.hahahahaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts