S-10 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
draggin 72 member
91 Posts
skaling said:
98 SS ON NOS I love the blazer. So how much lower are the spindles going to drop it?
ill answer for him.

hot much if any

hes got 2.5" coils and 3" arms right now. hes going to go to the 2" spindles then try cut 1/2 coil off. that should put him right back down to the 5.5 drop he had. if its still ok then hes going to cut more.

tonys done two blazer Xs with belltechs 3" sprigns which are actually 4.5" and there was still clearance between the bumpstop on the control arm and the frame. adding spindles wont change anything else except you might need smaller tires.

im gonna run those 4.5" spings and 2" spindles. parts should be in today, ill have it done by the end of the weekend hopefully.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
exactly like blake said

im going to put the stock lower a arms back on tonight with the cut spring and see how it sits. if it sits at 27 then it will be at 25 with spinldes which is .5 lower than it is now.

if sits at 28 then willbe at 26 after i drop it which will be .5 higher thats fine with me.

if its higher gonna have to cut more of the spring tomorrow when i put the spindles in

tony

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
ordered my spindles today for the blazer......ill take pics when i get them..thanks again tony

21 - 28 of 28 Posts