S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
draggin 72 member
91 Posts
******* beat me to it!

mine arrive tommorrow and will be installing sunday along with 4.5" drop springs, well see whos lower *****!! lol

·
draggin 72 member
91 Posts
98 SS ON NOS said:
dude ill always be lower lol body kit another 1 inch fake drop oh yah never be as low as the s10 you will need bags lol

see yah blake

tony
body kits are for girls tony!

oh wait a minute....your girlfriend drives it.

nevermind...

·
draggin 72 member
91 Posts
98 SS ON NOS said:
dude dont tell me the blazer doesn;t look good right now and you wouldnt drive it??:D
im going to plead the 5th on that.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im just wondering about the front if it will rub up top. hopefully not.

im gonna try to do it on sat. instructions look easy but i have to take the djm lower a arm out put the stock one in and cut the spring a little and install the spindle should be fun

tony

·
draggin 72 member
91 Posts
98 SS ON NOS said:
im just wondering about the front if it will rub up top. hopefully not.

im gonna try to do it on sat. instructions look easy but i have to take the djm lower a arm out put the stock one in and cut the spring a little and install the spindle should be fun

tony
your in trouble if i get off work early tomorrow, ill have it done friday if it comes down to it. mines already on jackstands, 2 hours tops to put it together

·
draggin 72 member
91 Posts
low_huh? said:
how long did it take to get them?
i ordered mine feb 4th from stylin concepts for $229 ($248 shipped). they were to be drop shipped directly from belltech and belltechs in california only a few hours north of you and me.

ups came by today, feb 7th but i wasnt home to sign so they left a tag on the door for me to sign, but theyll be back tomorrow to drop em off

·
draggin 72 member
91 Posts
98 SS ON NOS said:
im starting it in 15 minutes shes coming over. i aint lettin you be lower than me lol

tony
YOU *******!!!!

·
draggin 72 member
91 Posts
low_huh? said:
thanks tony:thumbup:
you planning on getting a blazer or something?

mine was the same, ordered feb 4th ups came by today the 7th but i wasnt here to sign for it. ill get it tomorrow since i signed the sticky they leave on the door

1 - 20 of 28 Posts