S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok its a 2001 blazer x

tires on it now are 205 75 15 which is the same as 235 60 16, 255 50 17 255 45 18 and 255 35 20

front was lowered with belltech drop spindles and 1/2 cut off of the first coil loop

rear was djm 4 inch angled blocks with a 1.75 c notch

measures to 25.5 front and rear 25 3/4 with full tank

Attachments

·
bling bling like WHOA
646 Posts
and every truck is different so this is pointless...

·
S10 TIRE/WHEEL MASTER
3,455 Posts
yup pointless but still dropped. now if i can get my blazer at 25.5 at fenderlips.

i did this back then to help guys out so they know stuff wont rub being this low, i think the xtreme blazers with just spindles/3 inch blocks are about 26.5 front and rear.

·
Negative 10
22,389 Posts
yup pointless but still dropped. now if i can get my blazer at 25.5 at fenderlips.

i did this back then to help guys out so they know stuff wont rub being this low, i think the xtreme blazers with just spindles/3 inch blocks are about 26.5 front and rear.
should be too hard. i dont know what my fender lips are at. but my trucks lower valance is at 5 inches from the ground. which is lower than his xtreme valance if thats what in his first picture

·
Negative 10
22,389 Posts
you sure valance is only 5 inches. Take pics i think my old bagged one wasnt even 5 inches.
yea its only 5 inches. i measured it cuz my friend who is bagged is only a half inch lower and they look the same. also tho my tire size is only a 225/50/16
ill get a pick of it tomarrow when its light out

·
S10 TIRE/WHEEL MASTER
3,455 Posts
if your truck sits that low must ride like shit. There is no movement in front a arm should be on the frame even if 1/2 inch higher. Are you going to the goodguys car show in 2 weeks ill be there with a few of the trucks I did id like to check yours out.

·
Negative 10
22,389 Posts
if your truck sits that low must ride like shit. There is no movement in front a arm should be on the frame even if 1/2 inch higher. Are you going to the goodguys car show in 2 weeks ill be there with a few of the trucks I did id like to check yours out.
yeap ill be there. and i dont really have much sus travel. i have dehumped lowers now tho so its a little better

1 - 13 of 13 Posts