S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here. I just wanted a place to post some pics and to maybe get some creative criticism. I took these pics the other day after a nice wash. :boom:

Attachments

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
man thats a nice clean truck , welcome aboard :thumbup:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I am the original owner. bought with 37 miles. It is three years old last weekend and I have put just oer 109k miles on it. It still runs and looks like a champ

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, My cousin is a mechanic. He helped me. I had to remove the spare tire and mount it under the tonneau cover. I have a flowmaster with 3" inlet and dual 2-1/2" outlets. 1 on each side. Sounds great. I am trying to find a nice digital video camera to take a few short clips and put them on my web page. I will get to it soon.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Did you want creative criticism or constructive? The former's the easier of the two . . . :D

Seriously, nice truck. Looks really clean. Why the brush guard on a 2wd though?

Jeff

·
Registered
287 Posts
Wow - good point. Hmmmm . . . anybody got an orange s-truck with 01 on the sides? Now THAT'D be interesting.

Jeff

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the safari bar so I had a good point for installing the fog lights. It kept them nice and low on the front. :boom:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, I looked at a couple of different ones, but that one looked the best. It is great because my cousin owns a shop, he can get free stuff from dealers and I get to try it out. I was gonna go with a crome one, but it looked weird because there is pretty much no crome anywhere on it.

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
The only thing I might try is to paint the pushbar the same red as the body...It's really clean!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was thinking about that. I just don't know how it would look. There is a lot of red already. Not too much to break it up. I have a second push bar I could try it with. And because I am anal and keep the thing spakling, I can match the color easily

·
Registered
2 Posts
Beautiful truck man.
I also think that you should paint the brushguard it would look even better...Oh and it's time to loose the stock rims and put some 18's on perhaps with a drop kit too, or adjustable shocks.
Other than that, keep it shinny and it'll be sweet.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I have a long commute to work everyday. I actually just put anouther 1500 miles on in the last week. I Am taking a class in boston and it sucks up the miles.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts