S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put in my new cd/mp3 changer in and when i took the power was taken away from my radio my theftlock system turned on. Since i bought the truck used i do not know the code so i am stuck. i was wondering if there is a universial gm code i am totally done witht the install but the radio is locked up someone help me lol. My truck is a 2001 ext cab with the cd player radio if that matters.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Theftloc Bypass

1. Press and hold presets 2 & 3 for about 10 seconds until the first 3 digits of the display code are displayed
2. Write the numbers down.
3. Press the AM FM button, write down the next 3 numbers
4. Call 1-800-537-5140, when asked, enter 106010, then press * and enter the 6 digit code from the radio, you will get an unlock code, write it down.
5. Go back to the car, press the HR button and set the first 2 numbers, then press minute button and set the next two last numbers, press AM FM button, SEC should be displayed, turn on radio
To remove customers code, repeat step 5. you should see --- on radio face, the code is now out of the radio.

·
Got V8?
3,263 Posts
x3ro said:
Theftloc Bypass

1. Press and hold presets 2 & 3 for about 10 seconds until the first 3 digits of the display code are displayed
4. Call 1-800-537-5140, when asked, enter 106010, then press * and enter the 6 digit code from the radio, you will get an unlock code, write it down.
5. Go back to the car, press the HR button and set the first 2 numbers, then press minute button and set the next two last numbers, press AM FM button, SEC should be displayed, turn on radio
To remove customers code, repeat step 5. you should see --- on radio face, the code is now out of the radio.
nice work can we sticky this?

·
Registered
746 Posts
SMNW2003 said:
nice work can we sticky this?
just some info from my LS1 days.....i just modified the info to work for you guys :)

dont have my xtreme blazer yet though....still stuck in the trans am :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
x3ro said:
Theftloc Bypass

I found my number began with a zero "0" so drop it....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts