S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
misses truck....sometimes
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, im learning as i go with my s-dime.....im working on bags right now, and have some questions..for the complete kit, front and back, what all do i need.....
- compressor
- air tank
- switch panel
- pressure switch
- 4 bags, obviously
- fittings, and air lines

i know there is more, but what is everything i need to have a set of bags. Its an 82 s-10 by the way. Also one more thing, what is the absolute cheapest i can get a kit for??

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
check out the stickies at the top of the page, they might help ya out. as for the price, yes there are some setups that you can get for under a grand. you can get a fb setup for around 800 I believe. You should realy save a little longer for the fbss kit, the truck will handle alot better.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
The cheapest you could get an easily upgradable F/B kit for is about 1050 or so. IRSd_mini sells it. Hit him up. I'm sure he can help you decide what all you need to get started.

·
lays frame on 22's
1,481 Posts
never_finished92 said:
heh.. didnt mean to steal your name or anything...i just thought of it when i was making a username....and i thought, well, as much as i have planned, ill never be finished :bash:
no problem man, there are a couple other guys using the same name on other sites too. you're right though, no one's truck is ever really finished

·
the spl king
297 Posts
i hear u on that

im not even close to even thinking about being close to being done yet

most people at my job trip out on the air bags, but then some talk sh*t(haters) because my truck is always being worked on
everytime i turn around

most 3/8 valves are going for around $35bucks each

its about $140 for 4
witch isn't too bad

be like me
buy one part at a time into u have the hole kit
took me almost a year of buying parts one at a time
being only an A1C in the AF

thank god for everyones sells and ebay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts