S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I Just wanted to help anyone that has had their seat handle break . That is the most common problem among these trucksand suv's. All of my friends have had it happen to them. The failure rate is up to 75%. These guys helped me save about $200,getting mine fixed there only cost me $28. Their site is is WWW.FIXMYSEAT.COM.

·
Computer Geek
6,326 Posts
or u can order the same part from gmpartsdirect.com. u can pm me for the part number or i can post it on here as well.

·
Not rich, Just broke
1,457 Posts
Help industries puts out that part too....autozone carries em and supposedly they are bout the only store who carries em or least that's what i think the box said the other day at work (yeh i work at autozone what what lol)

·
Drivin' 2 Noma's
4,274 Posts
I bought four four the fixmyseat.com handles last year for my buddies truck and mine. I just noticed the Help ones the other day at my local parts store, and they were 1/3 of the price. They don't have a metal incert though, they are all plastic so they could fail again. I only say them in dark charcoal, I don't know if they offer all the interior colors like the other companies do. I probably would try them though, if I ever needed one again. But I was very happy with the fixmy seat ones they work very well.

·
Not rich, Just broke
1,457 Posts
i'll get the number next time i go in to work....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts