S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a complete bag bracket kit from suicidedoors for my s10. does any one know if the shocks are suppost to go infront of the axle or behind? and what shocks do you think i sould use.. i dont have any on there now and it sucks.. feels like i am in a boat or something.. and i get bad wheel hop... do you think the shocks will stop the wheel hop??? thanks ...

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
I think he needs the back ...for the axle he said ...well depends on the system you have ...you can do behind ...

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
here are some pics ...there are two pics of the shocks up front of the axle and one with it behind ...

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
np ..it really matters on how much raise and drop you have with the bags ...you measure from there and than can figure what shock you want ...OR get a shock and measure the distance of travel and make your bridge bar and tabs from there

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah mine is like blackesdimes picture.. i already welded my bridge bar in the front of the notch but if i have to i will just get another one and put it in the back... i already have the tabs.. they are just like his

1 - 9 of 9 Posts