S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are some people here that are pretty good with box building. I was wondering if one could help me come up with some demensions.
I will be using 2 10's. In a ported box, they call for 1.45 Cubes each and 38hz tuning.
I want the subs to be on top of the box and a verticle port in the center on the front side. I will be building this out of 3/4" mdf.
The area I have to work with is width-35", Heighth-15", depth-16"(can add to that if its needed)
Is it even possible with the area I have to work with? Any help will be appreciated, Thanks

·
Meet the new Heartbeat
338 Posts
what is did was take the dimensions of the space i had to work with, then i got Google sketch up for free. its pretty neat because you can see what its going to look like and you can draw a couple circles for the subs and port to see where you would like to put them. hope this helps

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply man. The main thing i just need help with is port length and size. I can do the volume part

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you go to Rockford fosgate. com, they have a box dimesion calculator that you can find all the dimensions, for just about any size and shape of a box

1 - 5 of 5 Posts