S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
'Bagged Super Sport
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally thought my truck was only dropped 2/3, because the truck is lower in the back than the front (bought it lowered already). So I buy the belltech drop spindles to make it a little lower in the front. So today i get my spindles in and what do i find out? My truck already has them. And wut else do i find out? It has 3" blocks in the back along with 3" leaf springs, and in the front i can see it has aftermarket coils w/ the spindles. So now its still about an inch or 2 higher in the front. What do i do to make it even/lower in the front? I have no clue what inch drop the coils are and i dont have the kids # who i bought the truck from......HELP!!!! :rolleyes:

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
i would try to look for a part # on the coils and another thing you can do is sell me the spindles:D

·
'Bagged Super Sport
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You want the spindles?

Ill sell ya them, but only as much as i bought em for. I could just return them and get my $149.98 back. If u wanna gimme that ill sell em to ya. But anywas i tried lookin for a part number but it was like rubber off partly. Any ideas?

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
nah i'll pass on the spindles. trying to find some a little cheaper. as far as the springs go i'm not sure what to do. do you atleast know the brand?

·
'Bagged Super Sport
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im pretty sure they're belltech. The kid told me when i bought it that everything was belltech so....

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
i would take them to a lowering shop and ask what they think the size is on the coils

1 - 6 of 6 Posts