S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Shit's Weak
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dropped it 5 inches in front with belltech spindles and coils. and on the passenger's side, the outside of the tire is closer to the inner fenderlip than on the driver's side by probably a 1/4 inch or more. therefore it rubs really bad on the passenger side over any dip at all. i had an alignment done a while ago after i did spindles but i didn't align it after i did the coils a couple days ago. could the problem be related to camber because i haven't gotten an alignment or could it be something else. any thoughts are welcome. thanks in advance.

John

·
needs a new project
1,693 Posts
get smaller tires 215/60/15 if you have stock rims. and you have a case of the damn 'chevy lean' my friend. search the forums and youll find all you need to know.

·
Shit's Weak
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know all about the chevy lean and i don't think that the lean is the problem. i'm currently a half inch lower on the driver's side which is normal and i'll be fixing that soon. the problem seems like the passenger tire is out further(not higher) from the center and therefore closer to the inside of the fenderlip. in other words, it seems like i have a spacer pushing my pass. wheel out further than my driver's side. i suck at explaining but i still need hints at what the problem could be.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
was the truck ever wrecked? maybe an R title? it could be the frame was tweaked in an accident, and so the body is not sitting exactly strait on the frame after they repaired the body damage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts