S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help quick, truck is stuck at gfs house and im trying to use this site on 28.8 dialup so its a little hard to search. Ok so here is the situation.

I just basically replumbed everything today and moved some valves under the bed. I have FBSS. I am having a problem with a valve getting stuck open i think. Ok, when tank pressure gets to about 60 psi or over, and I lift one side in the back, the dump valve for the same bag starts dumping and stops at about 35 psi. I've gone over all wiring and nothing wrong there, and the fact that it stops at 35 pretty much rules that out. I've pulled the valve off and apart and it had a little thread sealer on and around the little rubber diaphram (i guess) so i cleaned it off. Put the valve back on and it still does it. Help! What is the problem?I can't think of anything else! And I can't get a new valve till tuesday...

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
well when the pressure in the tank equals the same in the bag thats what happens

try letting it fill up more

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Owell, I left the truck at my gfs house, after just getting home and doing some research its a bad problem with the GCs diaphram so i have to see if i can get new ones..if anyone else has ideas before tomorrow let me know..

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just ordered two new ones from gravity werx, the guy i talked to was more then helpful, just wish i could remember his name.

·
BLING-BLING COWBOY
82 Posts
you could try running some airline out of your dump valves to create back pressure, like 6 inches or so , other than that i dunno

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had this set hooked up on one of the front bags for a long time and i had ball valves on the dumps for adjustable drop, so i tryed hooking those back up, it for the most part still does it with those, if i close it off to really slow, it doesn't do it, but im not gonna drive with it like that...owell, i'll see what happens with the new set.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts