S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is neccessary to keep a/c, abs and so forth on my 94 to lay frame with 20's have spindles, a set of front bag brackets from jason (ssd) and some 2600's i am going to double port and tap out to 3/8dump and 1/2fill. need to know what i can do to keep a "close to" touble free setup with a/c and the whole shibang.
any pics or clues be awesome.
thnx.

·
Oh, yea...
966 Posts
Dood, look arround. Search the site. But um, a "trouble free" set-up laying frame with 20's? What is this, wonder land? Oh yea, don't say "SSD" around here, it's SD. You could get hurt for less than that around here...

·
-------------------------
1,675 Posts
It will not be a trouble free setup if you want 20s under your ride.
you have to gut the fenderwells, relocate everything you just took off, and fabricate a custom blower motor.
sounds easy uhh?
not even close
do a search before you ask a well harped question, you'll find a crap load of threads on this topic. Half the members on this site will act like azz holes if you don't do a search the first time.
hope this helps.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right on, thanks for that, yeah, all i wanted was a piece of direction, i did a search that didn't return much reckon wording was off, so damn if someone was a dick, and someone helped. and wtf, a simple typo i didn't catch, give me a break, be a dick to someone who drives a hyundia, not someone trying to learn tips for the gen2. Doing the wheel barrow trick sounds alot easier thank somethings i have seen. and anyone have a recommendation on what year corvette booster to get? is there a smaller longer lasting?

anyhow, thanks for the help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts