S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really didn't think my 2.2 was that slow, but after losing to a neon thats when i knew needed the help. a neon?!?! My truck looks really nice its just the performance that sucks.

I was just wondering where i could get a cheap intake or maybe a k&n airfilter for my 4 banger so i atleast I can win a race. Help me!!!

I should have pics soon....:cry:

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
I mean, what do you want?? Looks + perfromance or what

I'm happy with my volant intake, but if I had the money I'd have gone K&N....

Efan, pullies, exhaust, jet chip, and TBS, 8 mm plug wires, either denso iridium or bosch platinum +4's, throttle body spacers..... are what most people are running, then for the ones who get serious there are various nitrous kits, MSD DIS+2 ignition upgrade, custom turbos internals, port/polish to the head would be a GOOD gain on these engines....

when you start doing mods, be careful with exhaust, mine took away a bit of my low end, but I gained A LOT of high end on the highway, so I don't know.....I do mainly highway driving, but when I'm cruising, I have to rev the motor farther to get more in a race, so I dunno, its cool, but its not.....

LOL

Caleb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.