S-10 Forum banner

Help me Pick out new Rims

2K views 32 replies 8 participants last post by  Carbon Copy 
#1 ·
heres the first of 7

#11 ·
Are you getting those for a really low price?

Honestly those rims (remember I'm just judging them from the posted pics only) look like Pep-Boys knock-offs.

#1, 2, 6, and 7 look really cheapo.
#3 and 4 I don't thionk look good on S10s. Looks too "bling-bling", I think S10s look better sporttruck style.
#5 Classic billit styling :thumbup: Wouldn't be my fisrt choice but I like them best.

Just my opinions, everyone has there own style, pick the ones that make you happy.

BTW,
how much are you spending on them, some of us might know of more rims for that price you might want to check out also.

#21 ·
Honda C.C.

Carbon Copy said:
Greensburg . haha 15 minutes from you. Do you know hagerties and carders car club. conceptional realities? they are my good friends. im pretty sure im getting number 5
Just kiddin, yea i know them, not real well though, they got some nice rides though for ricers:thumbup: , too bad they wont let trucks in the club:dunno: , you ever roll to shelbyville any?

Nathan

#22 ·
Carbon Copy said:
im getting number 5 im pretty sure. and im getting them for 175 each. but i have to pay for sh from california so :(
What size? 17 or bigger?

If your get 17's for $175, thats the same price Centerlines can be bought for. I think these will look nice:

Click the pic for a larger version

I have these on my g/f's Blazer:thumbup:
Click the pic for a fullsize photo:

Since its not lowered, I gave it some meaty tires.

Look at this page for more *Click here*

#25 ·
Circle, LOL!

Carbon Copy said:
i roll into shelbyville all the time. just dont cruize. where is the good place to cruise? by the circle
Well we roll around the circle but dont hang out there, thats were the PST's are, Public Square Trash, I know thats real mean but very true, I usually dont cruise here much but just sit and talk, you definately cruise to New Castle right??

Nathan:drinkhaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.