S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
sawzall's are cool
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a in dash 7" screen with front rear and sub (got that all figured out lol)

heres where i forgot the order for RCA i need to know starting at the head unit where the rca's need to go next for these:

audio control epic 150 dash mount
audio control line driver
audio control 4xs
in-line rca bass knob

i got the mid and high side figured out its going to jvc 4 channel. For the subs i have a us amps 600x. Its been a while since i used these and for the life of me i cant remember which order they go in thanks for the help.

·
NOS make light brighter!
1,480 Posts
I'm not sure what half of that stuff is. If you can describe what each piece is, I'll try to help out real quick.

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
the epic 150 also has a line driver .... no need for two line drivers....

and why do you have a 4xs? you're not using it if you have the mids and highs connected to the radio

and what is up with in inline rca bass knob? the epic 150 has a bass control ...

sounds to me like you have alot of stuff you don't need and you are just going to degrade the sound by throwing it all in there

just use the epic 150 and put the other stuff in your closet

·
sawzall's are cool
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol my closet is where most of this stuff came from. i finally got a good systems in the works where i have everything all at once lol. the mids and highs are going to be powered off the jvc amp (4 channel) thats the main reason i was going to use the 4xs. and i wanted the gain knob to fine tune the us amps 600x down if needed not just adjust the bass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts