S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay,I recently programmed my truck with a jet programmer. It was around 600$ for the programmer,it was a buddys. I don't like the shift parameters and A few other things on my truck right now. What I need is a tuner that has settings already pretuned for performance for my s10. For like optimal performance. Anyone know of anything like that? I'd really like to get my truck back to somewhat shifting right without me having to actually tune it. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm really not trying to go through all of that. I don't even know how to go about doing that. I just need a tuner to hook up to the harness and Program itself. To optimal settings.

·
Dump em' Out
5,502 Posts
well there are a number of manufacturers that make programmers......just search. I know for a fact that Hypertech and JET both make one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked on the PCM. All I seen was 6 PED. And I was just seeing if any of you guy have used anything that was already pretuned. So therefore I wouldnt have to do any tuning./

·
i need a paint job
3,680 Posts
no one is going to give you a tune for there truck because every truck is different. your going to have to learn to use the scanner and tuning software to tune your own truck. not a lot of people use jet dst on here either. hptuners is what many of us are into.

if you dont even know how to do a mail order tune though then good luck with tuning your own vehicle.

·
All about the bolt on's
69 Posts
are you using the Jet DST spectrum tuner?? If so post up your file so i can look at it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts