S-10 Forum banner

Should I bag or Bodymods and paint?

• Bag it!

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Body mods and Paint

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Other (of which u better give me below)

Votes: 3 5.6%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I need suggestions on whether to get bagged or do body work and paint by prom which is May 10. Should I bag it of which would need to be done for under $900 with electric valves and 3/8 line. (if u know any good deals let me know please!) or should I do body mods and paint ( tailgate skin with 45 degree lic. box, 2nd gen tailights, steel rollpan, cowl hood)?
I am open to HONEST opinions and suggestions. Please help me decide.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Bags are for shoppin, spindles are for droppin, 70 shot is sure to impress, scare her out of that little prom dress. Go with the motor mods and a shiny new coat of paint....Besides that it's the prom, Who cares, went to my prom in a 67 Chevelle 70 % done. Than again it was pushin 450+horse so who was gonna laugh...

·
Registered
211 Posts
I gotta go with other... performance first.

·
Registered
25 Posts
spindle drop/smooth out body

I think you should just go with a spindle drop and smooth out your body lines, but then again, im not really into bags, if im gonna go low, im staying there.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
i would bag it...becuase if u get all ur paint done, sure it will look nice, but once u go to bag it later on, all of the hot metal fragments that fly around from cutting are gonna melt into that nice paint job of urs :):thumbup:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i dont like body... do bags first...

·
Registered
1 Posts
i would bag it first. if you need some valves i can get you some smc's for VERY cheap from my friend that works at an industrial shop in LA. email me if you want more info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I THINK YOU SHOULD GO WITH THE BAGS FIRST BECAUSE IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT THEN YOU WANT TO DO IT BEFORE YOU PAINT IT. ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO CUT THE BED. SO BAG IT FIRST.

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tmoore6 said:
i would bag it first. if you need some valves i can get you some smc's for VERY cheap from my friend that works at an industrial shop in LA. email me if you want more info.
They got a website or anything? I need valves. I was looking into 3 way valves so I can have a 4 way system. Welcome to the forum by the way I noticed this was your first post.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Personally(unless you've already got it), I'd go for some extreme sound. Something like 3-4 Kicker L7 12 inch subs! That should get everyone's attention :D

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
if your sure about doing bags do that first....you will probably need to do some body work and cutting and grinding....so i'd say bag it and skip the prom and see if your date wants to help chop up your truck..... :)

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CynicX said:
if your sure about doing bags do that first....you will probably need to do some body work and cutting and grinding....so i'd say bag it and skip the prom and see if your date wants to help chop up your truck..... :)
Now only if I could find a hot girl like that that wasn;t a redneck. :bah: Nah this girl is wayyy above high maintence. She drives a 98 BMW goes to a Christian school and her dad is very rich. She aint getting dirty for nothing. Shes the kind of girl that married a rich guy and doean;t work and hires a maid to clean and do other stuff. But shes likes to drive fast and cruise and shes hot as heck (gotta practice not cussing) so its all good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts