S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lt. Schlock
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:guitar: Hey all....I am trying to design a box for my single 12" premier (1999) series. I have a 2002 ext. cab with a third door and I truly value the space back there...does anyone have any designs or ideas for my woofer enclosure(or where to put it). I am thinking a wedge box on the little shelf back there....Let me know...

(P.S.) Pictures would help alot.
(P.P.S.) I don't want to cut or mod the existing cab at all...

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
hey do you ever carry passengers with you?? If not ive seen some installations where the jumpseat was actaully taken out and a .75-.8 bu ft box was fabricated into the opening. Takes alot of precise dimensions but it is very possible and would look sweet. That sub should do pretty well since it is designed for small box installations. Just thought id give you a thought. Later

·
Lt. Schlock
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, I do carry passangers quite often....it's perfect for the kids and i like the legroom if you're an adult...

I am thinking building a wedge onto the little shelf (behind the driver's seat) and maybe giving up a total of 5 inches of actual floor space..that leaves legroom, and a place to stick the groceries.:dunno:

·
s-10 white rabite
246 Posts
if you did not have the speaker already then i would say look the the jl stealthbox. do you alwas use up the whole back set? i have seen 12 in the jump set and the sound good
~~EcKo~~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts