S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have a front bumper or know where I can go to get one for a 1998-2000 envoy with fog lamp holes ??? Please help
"thanks in advance"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the guy in Oregon sold it a few days ago just putting it out there I know it's going to be a little expensive.Thanks

·
time to get cereal
3,359 Posts
Won't be expensive if you find one at a junkyard....

·
time to get cereal
3,359 Posts
I don't see Envoys very often here in the Lou, but when I do the bumper covers are usually beyond repair. I don't frequent the yards anymore but when I did I would buy all of the white Bravada grills and bumper covers that I could find. My cleanest cover got destroyed when someone pulled in front of me failing to yield a making a left turn.

Now just hoping no one ever destroys my Brazilian tail lights, lol.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,562 Posts
I don't see Envoys very often here in the Lou, but when I do the bumper covers are usually beyond repair. I don't frequent the yards anymore but when I did I would buy all of the white Bravada grills and bumper covers that I could find. My cleanest cover got destroyed when someone pulled in front of me failing to yield a making a left turn.

Now just hoping no one ever destroys my Brazilian tail lights, lol.
Still think you should send them to me for safe keeping....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im by Dallas im going to try that place hopefully this weekend.... Thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Won't be expensive if you find one at a junkyard....

The Portland South bumper is gone... It was the second one I found in the past year and sold both to the same guy locally. I've been seeing more diamond editions than envoys, lately - probably 4 or 5 in that same timeframe, but that doesn't help the bumper problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts