S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and wanted to say Hi.I didn't even know there was sights like this for people who customize there trucks.I could have used alot of advice on lowering parts.I have a pretty fast little truck.I have invested alot of time and money in to it.Imports are pretty easy to dust.I guess they are called ricers here lol.But I love the look on Mustangs and Camaros when a S10's bumper is all they see from a distance.I have been customizing autos since I was 16 and thats been a little while.I own my own shop part time for my spare time.I know quite a bit but don't know it all.I am more than happy to help anyone any way I can.And I'm sure I can learn alot from others also.This is a bad ass sight and I'm glad I found it.

·
Outta my mind
1,289 Posts
welcome.

I noticed in your profile is says your a DMR investigator. thats Department of Mental Retardation right? what do u do?

sorry, im just curious

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it does stands for Department of Mental Retardation.I investigate possible violations of regulations,alleged abuse,and quality of care being provided.I worked for DCBS for 4 years.It stands for Department for Community Based Services.There are six divisions of DCBS.I worked in the Division of Protection and Permanency.I investigated alleged child abuse and the homes to see if they were adequate to live in and and so on.After a incident at work I had to transfer to another branch government.I was called in to investigate an alleged abuse of a step father against the step daughter.I went to check it out with in a hour of receiving the call.I arrived and witnessed through a window the step father hitting the little girl.I was shocked and became enraged.When he opened the door I mased him in the face.Then kicked him in the balls and punched him in the jaw.I took the girl immediately in to protective care.He pressed charges on me but the judge threw out the charges and told him he deserved every thing he got.Because of my actions against the step father I was asked to transfer.My supervisors didn't want to do it but they had to.So now I make sure individuals with MR/DD have the best quality of care and are not being abused.I miss my old job because it was very rewarding at times.But some of the things I saw caused alot of sleepless nights.But I love what I do know to.So there is the long version lol.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Welcome hope u enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not yet but im hoping to get some soon.I might bring our digital cam home from work.I wannna get some pics of my truck now and after the paint job its getting ready to get.This seems to be a top notch sight.Its set up well and has a lot of info.I think im gonna like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts