S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I guess I'm the new guy. My name is Dan and I like S-10s. I own a 97 ZQ8 lowered 3 inches more in the rear and 2 more in the front. It is pewter and a standard cab. Oh yeah, it also has a 97 350 Vortec motor.:thumbup: I live in Iowa and sell parts over the phone to anybody who calls me all day.:rolleyes: Talk to you all later!!!!

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any pics yet, I'll take some in a couple days to post here. :thumbup:

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
hi, my name is dan too, and i wanna welcome you to the board.........

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pics

I put one pic on already. The one good angle I got was too far away though. Here's one for ya.:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
loweredd said:
Hello everybody. I guess I'm the new guy. My name is Dan and I like S-10s. I own a 97 ZQ8 lowered 3 inches more in the rear and 2 more in the front. It is pewter and a standard cab. Oh yeah, it also has a 97 350 Vortec motor.:thumbup: I live in Iowa and sell parts over the phone to anybody who calls me all day.:rolleyes: Talk to you all later!!!!
Hey there SWEET ride. by chance you dont work at someplace with northern in the name do you?:uhoh:

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why, yes I do!:D If anybody wants parts, give me a call. I dont get commision, but I can get good prices.:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OOOOPPPPS. I guess I should let you know what the number is

1-800-831-0884 ext 3030 or ask for Dan. I can get the Hedman S10 V8 headers cheap as well as engine parts and stuff like that. NOS too.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
welcome to the board! sweet ride too by the way!:thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts