S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TeamC-4.Com
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just joined the forum after buying a '93 S10 Blazer. Test drove it, and it ran great. Had my brother drive it home and it drove great until... Just a couple of blocks from home it started running like crap. Check engine light came on and I did a complete tune up and changed the fuel filter. Nothing. So then I decided to check the forum here and see how to check for error codes. Unfortuantely, I had reset the ECU and the engine light didn't come on after that but it still ran like crap. So I decided to check for error codes anyway. Gave me nothing, but when I started up the truck...IT RAN FINE! WTH? Oh yeah, and the brake booster seemed to not be working while the truck ran bad. And now it works fine. I guess we'll see what happens in the next couple of days.
Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself. Names Joey. I run WWW.TeamC-4.Com. This is my second Dime. I had/have another '93 in pickup form. My dad uses it now, and my brother just bought an '86 Dime.
I'm glad to be part of this forum now. Don't know how active I'll be on here since I don't frequent forums much and my RX7s take up the time I have left after working all day. But I'll be around for sure.
-Joey

·
TeamC-4.Com
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
boomin99s10 said:
welcome to the forum....whatssup from the valley
The Valley huh? I'm from the Valley myself. Haven't been down there since New Years. Gonna go down there for Easter. Hopefully in the Blazer, if I can figure out what's wrong with it. My RX7s transmission is acting funny, so I don't want to drive it down there. Which part of the Valley are you from? I'm from the Mission/La Joya area.

·
TeamC-4.Com
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. The Blazer is running fine now. All I did was check for codes. Got nothing, but when I started it up, it was running fine. Then when I went to my buddies house, it started misfiring again. When I checked for codes, it started running fine. It's been running fine ever since. Strange.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts