S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
littleX10
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got here today and sorry I did'nt find it sooner. I am loving getting to read mods, opinions and, various other topics and discussions. My first S10 was a 96 GMC Sonoma 5 spd, stripped version regular cab. It was teal and I had a custom fiberglass topper and carpet kit installed shortly after purchase. Now I have a 2000 Chevy Xtreme 2.2 and with auto trans and everything except power windows and locks. But who cares its the coolest looking truck i've ever seen or owned. And that is what Chevy is all about to me. Being the coolest manufacturer of today and yesterdays truck and cars of any they make including our S10s. So hello my fellow Chevy loving folks!

·
32,797 Posts
ReddiChevyXtreme said:
What is your line of work? I am guessing from your pictures a body man or owner of one.
I work on TV shows and movies. I was out in Vegas for half a year working on a TV show. We had a stage on the edge of Henderson where Boulder HWY ends. It's a nice lonely area to race and do burnouts:D I still go out there about every month.

·
littleX10
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tell me about it, I just went to the corner store to get some more people fuel. And a Honda was coming at me when I had to put full fuel to it and get goin sideways and out. Boy its fun to have people think they can outdrive a Phoenix man in a S10. Discuised in Nevada plates where I now reside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts