S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
whats up danimal it's me Greasemonkey from ZR2.com. man i just joined this site and am surprised to see the lack of ZR2 representation. THIS SUCKS. i think i'll stick to ZR2.com but i wish we could help these guys out or something.

·
Registered
352 Posts
well if no ome has any problems or questions there's nothing much to say.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yeah thats how i got here too 2xs. it was closed tonite for maintainence hopefully that will help. i miss it .

·
Registered
101 Posts
greasemonkey said:
yeah thats how i got here too 2xs. it was closed tonite for maintainence hopefully that will help. i miss it .
maintainence huh, I bet that SCSI controller failed (which would explain the slow down today).
I bet Andrew is Bu$tin @ss on it tonight.

The main page keeps going up and down, so I know he's workin on it.

I'm about ready to make a "keep zr2.com alive" donation.

·
Registered
9 Posts
o yeah we got snow here too. already about 4 inchs and another 6 possible its getting fun already.

·
Registered
2 Posts
does anyone have pics of how gapguards are suppose to install? I lost the instructions so I haven't a clue. I think they sent me the wrong kind because I see no way these things can install in the rear without cutting chunks out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey, I just ordered the same taillights, I have a black ZR2 too.
I was looking for someone to have a pic with these lights and you do , Thanks they look great!

What other mods have you done?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys how do you like your ZR2's? ,I have a 89 lifted 4 wheel drive s-10 I have been looking at zr2's is there any problems with them?My 89 has 250000 miles on it and still going strong...The new trucks I have driven seem to have a lack of power does it get better when they break in a little?Is there any good mods for this?Your pics are great these trucks rock I am also disappointed with the lack of ZR2's on here also any four whell drives....

·
Registered
21 Posts
what are zr2's....i looked at yalls pics and they look tight...i want one..lol....sumone jus give me a run down and what they are please...thanks

Kilo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts