S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people, well at the ripe old age of 41 ive decided my next project will be an s10 90-93 regular cab, and being that ive not messed with mini trucks since I was a young teen figured id join and start reading up on a few thing.Have not bought the s10 yet im trying to hold out for on in the color I want and one thats not to far gone.but anyways look forward to the forum.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome!
What color are you after?
And what area of the country are you in?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im in alabama, and id like dark green, or a shade of blue runner up.undecided on the shade.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
ive decided my next project will be an s10 90-93 regular cab,
welcome to the forum.. why this year span?

and being that ive not messed with mini trucks since I was a young teen
I got bit by minis back in late 80s, and have been doing it ever since. Where you from?

Is there anything more specific to what you are looking for? I come across good rust free trucks all the time, most are darn near free.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as far as the year span, I like the look of the 1st gens better, if there are no diffence in the 1st gen between years I guess it really dont matter the year as long as its in decent shape.and im in north alabama. there are tons around here just sitting in peoples yards, but havent seen any that are brown or green, most of them around here are 2 tone or tan or white.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts