S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2001 s-10 pu. i'm looking to get ported polished heads and a hydraulic roller cam w/ a 1/2 lift.....does anyone know if they even make that stuff for my application? and if they do, what make is good?

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Im almost sure you can get what you need from EDELBROCK, go on their site and order a catalog, I once had one but lent it out only to never get it back! But i remember looking through things like that for my 4.3 w Vortec

·
Registered
157 Posts
TRY LOOKING IN SUMMIT,I'VE HAD NOTHING BUT GOOD LUCK WITH THEM AND CRANE CAMS.GOOD LUCK

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Good luck finding that stuff for the 2000 and up 4.3. As far as the catalogs go, don't even bother because all they show is stuff for the big 3 in v-8's. Ever look through a summit or jegs catalog..We are a lost breed. Call jegs and explain what you are looking for. They do carry some stuff but as far as cams go you have to be careful. not a lot of leeway in the factory ECM to allow for a whole lot of change. I'm considering buying a set of used heads and an intake and trying to port them a little bit. May have intake and heads extrude honed if the wife isn't pregnant lol. Hope this helps...

·
B-TOWN JIMMY
37 Posts
Go to Comp cam, Crane Cams, Crower Cams & Lunati Web sites. They will tell you what they have. Head work buy copy Chevy High performance Mag

1 - 5 of 5 Posts